Gardening, with a passion, everyday!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

LITTLE GLASS GARDENS

As spring closes in, but the weather is still unpredictable, us hard core gardeners do find a way to do something related to the great outdoors.  In the off season (and every other day of the year for that matter) we make little glass gardens and share them with other people who enjoy wearing a little of natures beauty on there wrist.
This is one of our monarch butterfly beads that we do.  Its amber colored background and the green vines swirled around the garden makes a beautiful setting for the pale amber flowers.  The side view of the bead shows all the intricate details that go into these special little gardens.  My wonderful artistic husband is the maker of these special garden beads since he knows my hobby means alot to me.  He makes them with bugs, butterflies, birds and all different colors of flowers. 


Artistry at its best


Lovely Mr bumblebee

Blue swallowtail

Little bluebird

Majestic Cardinal


If you would like to see our complete collection feel free to visit our EBay site where we sell these beautiful works of art!




2 comments:

  1. These beads are absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful job your talented hubby does! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    Hello! Thanks for visiting my garden. It sounds like you've figured out composting for yourself pretty well. I browsed your garden. So glad you decided to start a garden blog. I enjoyed seeing your pond and I have some lettuce on a window sill that looks like that too. The winter sun is fickle. I'm hoping it will hang on and grow well enough to get some early salads. I'll be back!!! Happy gardening.
    P.S. Those beads are stunning. I must check out your site some more.

    ReplyDelete